An advanced portals plugin for bukkit made by sekwah41 designed to have a wide range of features which are easy to use. It adds a bunch of commands to create and edit portals and destinations. This plugin not only enable normal teleportation but also cross server teleportation for networks using bungee.
We are currently slowly working on a complete re-code of the plugin with a full API. For now maintaining the current 1.13+ spigot versions is our main priority.
Usage stats can be found here https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/AdvancedPortals
The api isn't implemented in this version, sorry for any inconvenience. Check the recode tree for possibly a working recode at some point.
Don't worry about updating the file numbers in
They will be updated automatically before builds.
Please ensure that your commits are in the following style for PR's
Accepted tags mostly follow the Angular style and are meant to only loosely be followed. When commits close an issue refer in the commit description in the following style (Refs #1, #2, #3)
- build: Changes that affect the build system or external dependencies
- ci: Changes to our CI configuration files and scripts
- docs: Documentation only changes
- feat: A new feature
- fix: A bug fix
- perf: A code change that improves performance
- refactor: A code change that neither fixes a bug nor adds a feature
- style: Changes that do not affect the meaning of the code (white-space, formatting, missing semi-colons, etc)
Scopes are only needed if relating to specific features just to make them easier to find. I'll expand the list as I work more on the project.
- proxy (Proxy specific features and issues)